Expense claims by staff members without employment

People who work for the university, without being employed on a fulltime or part-time basis, can make work related expenses.

These expenses can be claimed by filling in the form Statement of expense. Please scan the relevant documents, supporting your expense claim as a PDF file before you begin with filling in the expense report form.

Given the complex legislation relating to the hire of temporary staff (including guest lecturers), the form does not yet include this category. The invoices/expense claims for this group should be sent to the functional mailbox of theĀ FSSC in line with the Regulation on the Hiring of Temporary Staff, appendix 4.


If you have questions about completing the expense report form, please contact the FSSC (071-527 5555).

Last Modified: 01-09-2015