Complaints procedure in the event of (sexual) intimidation, aggression, violence and discrimination

If you have colleagues or managers who fail to respect your physical integrity or do not treat you equally, you can make use of the Undesirable Behaviour Complaint procedure: (sexual) intimidation, aggression, violence and discrimination.

Confidential adviser

If you wish, you can discuss your situation with a confidential adviser at the Office for Complaints about Sexual Harrassment (Meldpunt Ongewenste Intimiteiten) (this is a service for both women and men providing advice on sexual intimidation and discrimination). Together with the confidential adviser, you determine the best way to deal with the situation.
Make an appointment via e-mail

Last Modified: 14-02-2013