Loan/Salary Advance Application

The procedure for applying for a loan or a salary advance.

In order to apply for a loan or a salary advance, you have to fill in the Loan Form or the Salary Advance Form. The Loan Form is only required if the ID number of the applicant is not yet known. For other applications, please use the Salary Advance Form. Both forms can be obtained from your HR department. Other forms will not be processed by the FSSC/creditors department; incomplete forms may lead to delays in processing your application.

Last Modified: 13-09-2012