Financial-Administrative Services

Expense claims for travel, subsistence and other expenses

If you are a salaried member of staff of Leiden University and travel on official business, you are entitled to a reimbursement of your travel and accommodation costs according to the Business Travel Reimbursement Regulation . Several other work-related expenses can also be declared

Sales invoices

All sales activities, including cross-charging incurred costs to another faculty or unit, must be recorded by means of a sales invoice. The advantage of doing so is that the transaction is recorded in the administration and FSSC can monitor for you whether the client has made the payment.

FSSC Service Point

The Service Point of the Financial Shared Services Centre (FSSC) will answer all your questions about financial-administrative services. The main cash office is also part of the FSSC Service Point.